Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 5 pm:
Masquerade Movie Night!
Doors open 4:30pm
Come in costume!
**Children MUST be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older**
Tickets: $4.00 sold only at the door
Concession stand will be open
Featuring… MONSTER HOUSE
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Birthday Bags 2014 deadline is extended to October 24. Please address all submissions to the Parents’ Associaton.
Thank you for supporting the Parents’ Association.
The annual Fall Fundraiser is the biggest fundraiser we run for the school year. If you sell even one item it will be truly appreciated.
Fundraiser Forms are due Monday, October 20th
*Any orders received after October 15th won’t be eligible for top seller prizes.
*USE CODE FR193KN TO ORDER ONLINE
Everyone who participates receives a prize. The more you sell, of course, the more prizes you earn.
1st Place Prize is a $100 VISA Gift Card
2nd Place Prize is a $50 VISA Gift Card
3rd Place Prize is a $25 Gift Card
Thank you in advance for your participation and support.
You can also order online at www.Cherrydale.com – with our school code FR193KN .
Please welcome your Parents’ Association Executive Board, 2014-2015!
Kasandra Perry – Co-President
Gloria Coyotecatl – 1st Vice President, Fundraising
Lana Krakovskiy – 3rd Vice President, Publicity
Vinny Nemorin – 4th Vice President, Legislative
Betty Rodriguez – Treasurer
Janelle Williams – Recording Secretary
- 2nd Vice President – Hospitality
- Financial Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
Thanks to everyone who came to vote and support the PA and the school.
P.S. 193 PA Elections will be held on Monday, September 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM
The results of P.A. elections that were held Spring 2014 are void.
Please come out and support the P.A. on Monday!
It’s that time of year! If you haven’t bought the Back-to-School supplies for your child’s class, here are some helpful links below. Purchase at Amazon and have them delivered to your door, and support P.S. 193 by simply buying the necessary school supplies! Below is a list of supplies you might find useful. Don’t forget to label your child’s name and class on each! Children Name Labels – Self-Laminating
- Mead 3 x 5-Inch Index Cards, Ruled, 100 Count, White (63350)
- Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Mead Black Marble Wide-Ruled Composition Book, 12-Pack, 100 pages
- Oxford Twin Pocket Assorted Colors Leatherette-Grained Portfolios 25 Count
- Sony MDRZX100/BLK ZX Series Stereo Headphones
- Dixon Ticonderoga Wood-Cased #2 Pencils, Box of 12, Yellow
- Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue (4 Boxes)
- HP Multipurpose Copy/Laser/Inkjet Paper, 96 Brightness, 20 lb, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), 500 Sheets
- Expo Low Odor Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers, 4 Colored Markers
- Crayola Art Smock
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes – Fresh Scent: 40 Count Canister
- Mead 3 x 5-Inch Index Cards, Ruled, 100 Count, White
- Mead Wide-Ruled Filler Paper, 200 Sheets
- Kingston Digital DataTraveler 101 USB 2.0 Generation 2 – 16 GB Flash Drive
- Merriam-Webster Children’s Dictionary
- Elmer’s Washable No-Run School Glue, 7.625 oz Bottle
- Elmer’s Washable All-Purpose School Glue Sticks, 0.24 oz Each, 4 Sticks per Pack (E542)
- BIC Brite Liner, Assorted Colors (5-Pack)
- Crayola 24 Ct Crayons
- Crayola 64 Ct Washable Markers
- Bounty Basic Paper Towel Select-A-Size Rolls, 6 Count
- Paper Mate InkJoy 300 RT Retractable Medium Point Ballpoint Pens, Assorted Colors, 8 Pack
- Post-it Notes, 3 x 3-Inches, 6-Pads/Pack
- Crayola Safety Scissors
- A&W Products Card File Box, A-Z Dividers with 100-Piece 3 x 5 Inch, Lined Index Cards
And, if looking to refresh your child’s backpack, lunchbox, shoes, or get an educational edge with books, visit our PS193PA Amazon Store for convenient shopping that supports our school!
An invitation from Ms. Siwinski, CIG 2-403
The United Federeation of Teachers Middle School Division invites you to participate in its 1st annual 5K Family Run on Saturday, May 10!
This race will not be timed. You can run/walk as an individual or as part of a team. We will have complimentary water, snacks and giveaways for each race participant as well as raffle prizes.
The proceeds from this event will go to the UFT Disaster Relief Fund, which helps UFT members and has contributed thousands of dollars to relief operations following natural disasters in Haiti, Japan, the Philippines and our own area in 2012 following Hurricane Sandy. The fee to participate is $25 for adults and $15 for children age 12 or younger.
You can sponsor a participant by making an online donation to the UFT Disaster Relief Fund.
For more details see the UFT.org event listing.
High Stakes Testing Forum & Calendar Meeting
WHEN: Tuesday, March 25th, 2014
WHERE: PS 133- 610 Baltic St, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Entrance on Baltic & 4th Ave
For more information contact: (718)636-3212 | Cec13@schools.nyc.gov | www.Cec13.org
Volunteers are needed to assist Ms. Pam with Vision Screening of grades 2, 3 and 5 on the following days and times:
Wednesday, March 19 9:00-10:30 AM
Thursday, March 20 9:30-10:30 AM
Friday, March 21 9:30-10:30 AM
Monday, March 24 9:00-10:30 AM
Wednesday, March 26 9:00-10:30 AM
Thursday, March 27 9:30-10:30 AM
Friday, March 28 9:30-10:30 AM